I'm glad I got banned from the chatroom here

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BrianG, Sep 29, 2009.

1. BrianG

BrianG Banned Member

OK, so I'm a 39 year old alcoholic dying of cancer, running out of money and sitting in a shitty hotel room surrounded by firearms.

I am sometimes nice and supportive, sometimes a real prick - under these circumstances what else would you expect?

I've told people here to keep living when I can barely stomach life myself -
    the last thing I need to hear right now is a bunch of teenagers whining about how they couldn't sleep, their parents grounded them, they hate themselves because they are gay, or they're ten pounds overweight and this makes them wanna die.

Thanks for the ban! It was the best thing you could do to help me, and there's no sarcasm intended here.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey Brian I am sorry your life is hell and sometimes things to get to much overwhelming and little things can set a person off. The teenagers don't see their problems as small that is how it is at that age Every problem is huge to them. I am glad you can see that not being in chat can be more positive to you as it seemed to be too upsetting anyway. take care
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sometimes a problem may seem small to you, but it's huge to the person who's going through it. No two people are the same.

It sounds like you're going through hell though. I know words can't fix what you're dealing with, but if you ever feel like talking or venting, you can drop me a PM. I hope you keep posting here.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I second that. ^

Keep posting it'll help to vent :)