I'm glad I got to be 15 after all!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by In love with Judas, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In love with Judas

In love with Judas New Member

Hi everyone. May be boring to read, but please do. My point is very important here ladies and gentleman!

I have not been online since January 2012. This is the first time I go online again in a very long time, it have been months since last time. Why? Because I'm better now - although it did not come easy. I've been getting help these past months. I've got rid of my depression. In February, one month after joining this community and writing about wanting to take my life, I tried. I was going to jump from one of the many high mountains in Norway and die. I was getting ready, I wrote my note to my family. To my beloved ones. It was basically about all the things they did wrong, all the things they could have done to help me more. And about how alone I felt, how lonely. I did not like the way I wrote it, so I threw it away. I went outside, ready to say goodbye to this cruel world. I met my brother on the way to the place I was going to attempt my suicide. I had been crying, he could see it. He gave me a hug and said "Kristine, are you okay? I love you, sis." I don't remember anything other than him driving me home, me laying in my bed, me crying, a big pain all over my body, him saying it was gonna be okay. I can honestly say that I was saved by my brother. Brothers do what they know best, right?

I just want to say to everyone that have suicide on their mind: I know how you feel, but life is worth living. It gets better, it really does. Now I have a boyfriend that I love, I've started learning the Turkish language and I am moving as a foreign student to Turkey in three years. Now I'm 15, still young. What if I took my life at 14? Today is my birthday, so I felt a little emotional and thought I'd share this with you. Celebrate your birthday every year, don't let your precious life go away, and if anyone wants to talk... please contact me :smile:

Hoşça ka (goodbye) :pinkrose:
  2. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Hi Kristine! Happy birthday! I am glad you managed to sort your problems out and that you have nice people in your life who will support you when you have a crisis. All the best. Dee.
  3. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

I'm glad for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.