I'm going crazy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm going insane, I'm having trouble fighting everything. I can't get out of this mood it's been a couple days now, it feels like my whole world has been turned upside down, everything is going dark for me, I feel like nothing is the same, like things won't get better. I feel like cutting and I can't get my note out of my head, I'm trying really hard to hang on, I don't want to hurt anyone, I really don't. I want my pain to end, these thoughts won't stop, they just won't. I haven't really said much about this because I don't want to burden anyone because I know i'm a huge burden. I'm sorry everyone, I really am, I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel trapped. I feel trapped in my torment and I don't want to let anyone in on this because I don't want it to effect anyone. I'm really sorry. I wish I could disappear sometimes because I don't want to feel this and I don't want to hurt anyone.

2. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

lass, why didnt u tell me somethin was wrong with u? :hug:
    remember im here whenever u need to talk about anythin at all
    ur not a burden to anyone, u never have and never will be. u dont need to be sorry :hug: please let me help u, i want to help u anyway i possibly can. tell me what i can i do and ill try to do it if i can :hug:

remember that i love u and im always here for you :hug:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

I am too a burden, especially to you. I'm really sorry, Liam. :(

4. life~death

lass, u have never been a burden to me and ull never be a burden to me :hug:
    please let me in and talk to me, i want to understand how ur feelin just now

i love you:wub: so let me help you :hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

I don't want to trigger you.

6. life~death

u wont trigger me, i promise :hug:

will u please tell me whats goin on?

7. ~CazzaAngel~

I don't know, it's like in me there is me and something else that I have to fight. It's like there's a good me and a bad me. I have something in me that says to cut and that no one cares and that everyone would be better off without me. I'm fighting my best, and I can't control my thoughts, I can't stop thinking about my note or my suicide attempts and the flashbacks are killing me. I just feel like I am making everything in this world I come into contact with worse. I feel like I am just making everything worse for everyone. It won't stop, this won't stop I can't make it stop. I want this to stop.

8. life~death

ur not makin thing worse for people :hug: uv made my life a lot better since i first started talkin to u :) and im sure other people will agree :hug: i hope iv made ur life better in someway or another. people do care about u, i care about u a lot and i love u and i always will care about you and love u
    please hang in there lass, i love you

9. ~CazzaAngel~

I feel ike everyone would be better off without me in this world.

10. life~death

thats not true, i can only speak for myself just now but i know i wouldnt be better of without you :sad: i would loose the only lassie that iv love in my life and i really DO love you

11. ~CazzaAngel~

I love you too. I don't know why I feel like this but I do. I feel like i'm just screwing your life up, I've been trying to help you but I'm failing big time. :(

12. life~death

u havent screwed up my life at all, uv made it a whole lot better than it was and for that i cant thank u enough :) u have never failed in helpin me and u never will. uv been there whenever iv needed someone to listen to me and talk about stuff. the times u couldnt help me i just needed to think stuff through and at those times no one can help

i know u will always be there for me whenever i need someone to talk to.
    remember im always here if u want someone to talk to :hug:

13. ~CazzaAngel~

I'm tired of fighting this, I want it to stop. :sad:

14. life~death

please lass, dont give up the fight :hug:
    i love u too much to let u give up without any kind of fight
    if theres anythin i can do to help u fight this, please tell me :hug:

15. Hi Carolyn. Please listen to Liam. I know he loves you and he is willing to do everything he can to help you cope with what you are dealing with in your life. He is an awesome person. I know he will be supportive to you. Also, if either of you wish to speak with me, I am here, for now.

16. life~death

i do love Carolyn, with all my heart i love her and hopefully always will
    i would do anythin to help her :)

17. I know, Liam. That is why you are a great guy for her. :hug:

18. life~death

i love her and if i had only one wish, it would to make her more happy than she has ever been in her whole life and to keep her happy :smile:

i wish i could tell Carolyn how much i love and care about her in words but i cant, im not the best person at expressin how i feel :unsure:

19. Liam, keep trying for her and hopefully everything will be fine for the both of you. :hug:

20. life~death

i will keep tryin for her, nothin in this world will stop me from tryin :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.