I'm going crazy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by notte_profonda, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notte_profonda

notte_profonda New Member

I just moved back in with my mom and brother. My insane and abusive dad was living there for a bit, but my mom 'kicked him out' a few days ago saying that this time around she wasn't going to let him back in. Well, he's been stalking us and came back to our place and is manipulating her into letting him back in. My brother and I can't tolerate the abuse anymore, it's been way too many years. I feel unsafe and threatened in my own house and I feel like there's nothing I can do about it. We already have a restraining order on him, but that is basically meaningless. I'm home alone right now, but I'm scared what's going to happen once they get back. Although my mom doesn't want me to, I'm going to call the police and have him taken away (hopefully!!).

I just needed to vent here because I feel so incredibly alone. I have no friends here in my town and the people I do know can't relate to me and kinda get weirded out if I say stuff like this. On top of my family drama, I've pretty much lost the one prospective job I had. I feel like I'm just meant to be miserable and abused by my family for the rest of my life.

I really want to die, I have no family, friends, or way out it seems.
    I'm sorry for this post. I feel stupid. agh. *sob*

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't apologize, it's OK that you posted. :hug: I think calling the police is a good idea. Is there any way you can move out of the house?

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi notte_profonda,

I agree with Alison. I would call the police too.

Best regards,

Alex

P.S. Thanks for posting and seeking our input. It's our pleasure to get the opportunity to listen and see what's going on in your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.