I'm Going Home

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

I havent posted on these forums in a while.
    I figured I can fight my demons. Demons won. I gave myself over a year to fight them.

Going to write a small note.
    I just know how to do it.

I don't belong here in this life time. Never did. Fuck it. My problems will be solved for good.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes the can be solved by reaching out and getting help from crisis team from your doctor from family reach out and get help so noone willhave to suffer okay You are a fighter keep fighting and get the help you need and deserve
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you want to tell us about your demons?

To be fair, you don't know that your problems will be solved for good, because no on actually knows what happens after death, we only have our beliefs and hopes, but none of those are based on fact. Also, dying isnt solving them. There are many other positive and productive options to actually solve problems so that they don't cause you the wretched pain you clearly feel now.
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i will pray for you.
  5. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Rolo555, you have the ability to fight your demons because they are not real. How can you hurt yourself based on something that appears real, but has no control over you except what you give it?
  6. It's so sad that our generation has experienced so little unconditional love and acceptance from our families and friends. This can make us all feel totally alone. We all need to feel loved, that's it. And I know I don't know you, but I do love you. You are perfect just as you are. And I hope you start to see that and give this type of love to yourself, so that way you can do a little healing and then be able to give this great gift of unconditional love to the world. The world really needs it. The world really needs you in this way.

I have an open ear if you need to talk. Please feel free to contact me.

I hope things look-up for you,

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

give yourself credit for fighting for the 12 months......can you just hold on day by day now?
    that's all any of us can do in the hope that we will feel better the next day or the day after that...
    if your problems are all fixed when you die think of the people you leave behind...their problems will only just begin if you do this.....
    please get some more help and stay....
  8. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

Someone called me yesterday and wanted to hang out.

Chances are if they never called and I didnt hang out with them, I would had gone thru with it.

Im not sure how many people will be affected if I ever do kill myself.

But their pain will never equal the amount of pain I suffered here.

And if I did get help, I am too damaged.
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Whos to say what is too damaged and what is not? If someone thinks they can help, then you are not 'too damaged'.

What you said there reminds me of an e-mail I got years ago about a story that had a similar consequence at the start and it saved the boys life.

You can't know how much pain it will cause other people, and pain is non comparable, so you can't know or even presume it will add up to what you feel now. It doesn't work like that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.