I'm going now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

There's the biggest bridge in town sorry to say this but I'm leaving right now,it's a sure fire way and I feel so relieved and have thought about it I can't stay any longer the pain must end goodbye everyone.:sad:

Beret

Staff Alumni
Hun :hug: were here for you, dont give up!! What is happening in your life that makes you feel so low atm? Understand, its a constant struggle to deal with depression, but when you feel you might react out of an impulse, please talk to someone(psyychologist, family or friends).
Please let us know you will get some help :arms:
Love,
Beret

mike25

Jumping from a bridge is a painful way to die. You're feeling pain now, but at least you can feel. If you survive, you may well be paralysed, or suffer with some other after effect (Not trying to scare you, it's just a fact). You seem upset that you're committing to this suicidal plan, and I wonder if you really want to do this? If there's any doubt, you gotta hold back.

ace

Hun :hug: were here for you, dont give up!! What is happening in your life that makes you feel so low atm? Understand, its a constant struggle to deal with depression, but when you feel you might react out of an impulse, please talk to someone(psyychologist, family or friends).
Please let us know you will get some help :arms:
Love,
Beret
The day after day constant sadness the misery the past everything that never ends,the want to leave is far to great to want to stay.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00