I'm going psychotic!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Toki Wartooth Lover, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

FUCK IT ALL!!!

I just can't take it. I blast my music to its fullest. As I type this I'm crying. I'm saying to myself, the demons are commanding me saying crush it. Break it. Smash it. FUCK IT ALL!!!!

I'm going psychotic!! I've stopped taking my meds. I DON'T want to pop about 28 pills a day. I'm on Prozac -an anti-depressant. Moban, molindone, and fluphenazine -anti-psychotic pills. Buspirone and Alprazolam -anxiety relief.

I'm NOT talking them anymore. And I'm going insane!! I just slashed just my arm. Badly. I hearing voices in my head, I can't considerate, I'm smashed a hole in my wall by punching through it, I've kicked a hole through a glass panel, I'm biting my lip from going insane. I'm breathing heavy. I'm talking in a demon possessed voice..

I think I might kill my parents. THEY think that I'm OK! ME?!?! OK?!?! WHAT A LAUGH!!!! IF I WAS OK, DO YOU THINK I'D BE POSTING THIS THREAD HERE?!?!?!

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
  2. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

I can relate. I take a shit ton of medication. One thing I can recommend. Is to just take your antipsychotics. It is all I take now.
  3. Toki Wartooth Lover

I'm not taking any more pills. I don't care if psychotic, I don't wanna take 3 more different pills.
  4. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

Why? The medication stops the voices.
  5. Toki Wartooth Lover

but it still makes me feel like shit. and it doesn't stop the voices.
  6. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

Breathe. breathe. And whatever you do, keep moving, keep typing. It doesn't matter what you type as long as you keep putting letters on the screen, creating something, destroying something else. Destroy something soft. Go downstairs and tell your family exactly how you're feeling. Scream and keep screaming. Try your best to keep moving, to keep doing SOMETHING, until your mind slows down...
  7. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

Then either up the dose or switch the medications. Have you tried Zeldox? It is what I am on, and it has stoped me from hearing hallucinations. I know the feeling of shit. I can really relate. If you want to chat add me on msn. Nathanmacisaac8@hotmail.com or skype iNathanM
  8. Toki Wartooth Lover

They don't support me. They'll put me in a straight jacket, throw me in Juvenile Hall, They helped me,. not once. they aren't even home. they never are home

I have both.. I'm audrey_loves_you@hotmail.com or south_park_addiction on skype

I've tried everything.