I'm going to attempt suciide soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by realhopeful, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realhopeful

realhopeful Member

I have no feelings. I'm quite calm with the idea. I am not nervous. I've realized, it is probably the best I can do. It's an idea that has been long enough in my head to have some merit of itself.
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

An idea does not have merit simply by existing as a thought. Pursue those ideas that lead to a more conventional path instead. If life is a journey, then continue on the road. Ignore the detours, the road blocks, the bumps, curves, and pot holes.
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Death might bring you peace but how you going to enjoy it.Why not try to find peace within yourself while alive find those feelings although you must have some as you using them in wrong manner thinking of suicide.Seek some guidence with a councillor,gp and work on getting better youve reached out already so keep reaching out and keep posting here things can and will get bettter life does throw alot of shit but you just got to pick your way through it.
  4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

what have brought you to this point?
    have you ever sought professional help?

been there and totally understand every word you said.

talk to us, hun

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I've felt the same way as you before...I hope you don't do it. Please talk to us about how you're feeling and maybe we can help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.