because i need it, and noone IRL will care
truly
someone, tell me whats its like
does it get better?
do you feel better?
does it get easier?
so please, be honest.
is it worth living? really?
because living and not, i'm ok with both. but i wont live if theres no reeason. i have no purpose. i haveno reason.

G

Godsdrummer

Hey lala,

Do you have friends, family, kids, parents?

Cause if you have any of those, there's a pretty good reason to live.

Do you have faith?

Cause.....the hell we face here on earth in our existence could be only a small taste of the hell that is to come when we die, if we die out of Grace.

Do you have a favorite food, tv show, pet?

I love my cat, a good Portillo's double cheeseburger and LOST.

So there are things to live for. I too have to remember them.

By the way, I love Mother Nature. I love good thunderstorms. I love spring weather. I love it when it's really hot and terribly humid and you just can't get a beath when all of a sudden that cold front blows thru and immediately cools you down.

Beautiful Disaster

π·π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘€π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘ 
SF Supporter
Just because you dont seem to know your reason doesnt mean that there is no reason

tomorrow is always a new day and thats a gift, who knows what it has in store for you. Just wait and sit this day out..

~Claire

Welcome to SF lala.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so low.

There are always reasons to live, sometimes you just need to look a bit harder to find them.

Keep talking to us if it helps.

:hug: Claire xx

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
welcome to s.f.

we all understand exactly how you feel. . . and we care.

forpetessake's post summed it up very eloquently. there are many reasons to try and hold on to life.

for me, it's my children, and beyond them, the possibility that i still have time to create the life that i want.

if i die, i give up any possibility of being loved. which is all i've ever really wanted.

i hope you find support here - and your own reasons to try to hold on. lean on us, while you are searching.....:console:

endlessskies58

hello :)

you need to give yourself your own reason

everyone gives themselves their own purpose in life

you need to make goals for yourself, and set those goals to be high. if you dream of being an astronaut or a doctor, then go for it and never give up. you only get to live once from what i've heard, so you need to try and live it how you always have wanted to live it. and never doubt yourself that you can do it... doubt can make or break a dream.

the purpose i have found is that i want to give back to society in some way... something beneficial that will give my name a memory.

i am studying 3D animation and i really want my name to be in the credits of a movie or videogame... i saw how the people who did golem for 'lord of the rings' won an oscar and i knew that i wanted to be one of those people.

and if you can't come up with a HUGE goal right now, then start with little ones... like wanting to go to a specific concert or event. it gives you a way to look forward to the future and it gives you a reason to live. that way, even if life is sh*t on a specific day, you can always go 'it will get better because i'm excited to see so-and-so in concert'.

don't worry love, we understand how you feel. if you need anything, please feel free to pm me... LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00