im going to commit suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by elle1975, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elle1975

elle1975 New Member

i am desparate to die. i have had bad psychosis and cant get over it. <Mod edit: methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
  2. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Psychosis is highly treatable, there are doctors who can help you, don't give up..

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

please take a pause in your plans to die Elle, this is your first post so why not hang around and let us try to help you and support you thru these dark times.
    Psychosis is treatable as Rosenrot has said so maybe there are ways or other avenues we can suggest to get you some help.

don't give up, we are here for you

be strong :hug:

4. ilovewoodchuck

ilovewoodchuck Active Member

Elle, please consider those who care for you. I've just lost my mom to suicide, and it is heart wrenching to me, her friends, my friends, and our family. When I have gotten suicidal, I repeat in my head, "What would my daughter do without a mom?" My husband is miffed that my mantra doesn't involve him, but as long as it works. We are all here for you, and we are so glad you opened up to us. Please let us help you

5. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Please don't do it, there are other ways to change what you don't like about life, please try to remain calm and think about how many people would be hurt if you did it...

6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

please don't do anything to yourself! :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Elle,

Please don't hurt yourself, psychosis can be treated. Go back and see your doctor and tell him how you feel, if you need to talk im here :hug:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself ellie. You need medication for your psychosis. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.