• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I'm going to die because I have to! (May Trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
I don't even know why I'm even bothering to write this....The title says it all...My life just can't go on...I don't care about waiting to figure out what the next signal is going to be...I'm going to die rather I get the signal or not....I can't wait any longer!
 
#3
i know you say you have to, but some small part of you wants to live because, after all, you keep posting here. listen to that voice, however small it is. let us help. it's not too late. you can recover from these feelings.
 
#4
i know you say you have to, but some small part of you wants to live because, after all, you keep posting here. listen to that voice, however small it is. let us help. it's not too late. you can recover from these feelings.
I know that a small part of me wants to live, but I can't..I honestly can't! It hurts too much! 1% of me wants to live, but the other 99% says I have to die, because I've created way too much fucking chaos! I can't keep ruining other's lives! I just can't!! That's it!!! When I get home, I don't care any more!!! I'm going to grab a knife and cut and cut and cut!!!!
 

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
#5
You said you have ruined others lives.. Have they said so to you?? Depression lies to you..Sure you may have insulted a few but they will get over it.. This is no reason to kill your self.. Why don't you try starting fresh tomorrow makeing your self a better person.. That can be a goal for you..
 
#6
please listen to that one percent.

there is nothing you did that can't be forgiven. i truly believe that.

if you are in immediate danger please go to the ER. they will take care of you until you are able to take care of yourself.

hang in there
 
#7
please listen to that one percent.

there is nothing you did that can't be forgiven. i truly believe that.

if you are in immediate danger please go to the ER. they will take care of you until you are able to take care of yourself.

hang in there
No, I can't go to the E.R. No point.
Cut muself eariler, gonna again b4 I go to bed
No point in living
Probably try to commit suicide tomorrow...
Gonna die....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00
Top