Im going to die next summer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RJ5, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJ5

RJ5 Member

Its confusing, I dont feel suicidal but I know Im going to die next summer. I hear voices and they gave me a vision that I need to [**Moderator Edit: Removed Methods**] on a sunny evening. Its just strange to have conflicting thoughts of suicide but not actually feel suicidal. Does anyone know what I mean? Im meant to die by [**Moderator Edit: Removed Methods**] but I dont know how Im meant to ensure that that happens. Its just very confusing.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
  2. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Hi RJ5......Hun, you do not have to die. I give you permission to not die. I give you permission to live long and prosper.

The voices are telling you untrue things. Do not listen to them any more. They are false. You are very special, and you are needed by many. Please remain with us and talk to us.

As soon as you are feeling able, you need to call your pdoc and review what has been happening with him/her and go in to see him/her . The doctor will help you . You may need a meds adjustment.

hugs, Sadcat

3. RJ5

RJ5 Member

Ive just texted my care coordinator about the vision I had. I know it will mean more questions but hopefully it will mean that I get some help. I dont want to die its just scary that it seems inevitable. Ive just had my meds increased, Im not sure what that would do though to these thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.