im going to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

thats it, i cant handle it anymore
    my dad is officially a fucked up person who abuses the entire family and makes my life into hell!
    i cant stand it any more, im forced to live with him because i have no where to go, but it wont last for long.
    im going to kill myself, and i dont care any more about the people who will be harmed by this act, i cant suffer any more!
    soon! soon i will be free!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Summer Rain instead hun you talk to a coucilor at your school you reach out to crisis line and you tell them how you are feeling ok They will make sure you will be put into a safe place away from his harm or get him help for his anger
  3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

no one will take care of me, i am grown up guy (im 28) living in a country where people live in tents begging for government help for affordable apartments and no one gives a shit.
    i live in a country where even if im bi polar, suicidal, with anxiety and derialization disorder, im still counted as "fit for work".
    i live in a country where the money the government pays to disable people is just enough for food, even if it means they will live on the street.
    a country where when i ask for financial help, they tell me to borrow money from friends (Which i dont have) or family (which dont have any).
    even if my doctor will find the magical pill for all my mental conditions, i dont want to live in this world any more, i have nothing to look forward to, no feature!
    im better off dead then alive, plus no one will be able to abuse me any more
  4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

pleasehold on and continue to reach out here

we're listening
  5. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Im not going to promise you that anything will get better, im not even going to tell you that life is worth the pain, but how would you feel if you did end your life, when a life changing moment was just around the corner? You may not see it now, you may not see it tomorrow, but can you honestly say there is no chance of one good thing happening to turn your life around. try and find happiness in the small things, things your dad cant take away from you, like a favorite song or a sunrise, hell it could just be the taste of your favourite kinda food... i cant tell you it will get better, thats a decision you have to make for yourself... peace be with you brother, and i hope you find happiness
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.