I'm going to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Whosaid_Octopus, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm done, my heart has taken enough damage, I can't even wake up without her being the first thought, I don't want to eat, I'm going to do the only thing I can to ease the pain is to end it.
  2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Hello, hold on there, I know how you feel. I really do.
    My ....ex gf who were supposed to live together with me 3 months ago, instead living with me, she married to her ex.... without telling me.

She meant the world to me, the only one I wanted, but she left for someone else. I know your pain, but hold on, you are not alone.
    It will get better over time I promise. It may not be the same, I can't promise that, but at least, you will find someone else.... Just forgive yourself, and don't blame yourself too much.

I hope you will reply here.... Your post remind me of my first post in this site too.... Kinda similar....
  3. emmagater12

emmagater12 Member

Please don't. Fate is a powerful thing, the moment you feel like giving up is the moment that the RIGHT person walks into your life. If 'she' isn't with you for whatever reason, it's on purpose. Someone better is waiting for you. I feel suicidal for different reasons but I believe more than anything that people come in and out of your life for a reason - someone will walk in and save you, you aren't meant to leave
  4. I can't do it
  5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

good that you are still here.

ive posted a few times now regarding the fact ive lost EVERYTHING in last few months. including the only true love i ever felt for a girl. and it took 55 years to achieve it.

only now can i totally appreciate what we could have had. so i spend my waking hours and a lot of my dreams remembering the sweetest times we had together.

can only do this to keep the love alive in my mind.

try it. forget the sadness. remember the loving times
  6. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

I am glad that you didnt do it, talk to us if it helps. I know it is painful. I am in alot of pain as well and I am still dealing with it. Just wondering are you visiting any therapist?
  7. emmagater12

emmagater12 Member

You can't do it and commit suicide? Or you can't carry on? Please message me, I'm in just as dark a place as you, maybe we can help each other?
  8. I can't commit suicide, I want to, more than anything but I can't hurt my friends and family, I was stood up by my ex last night again...I can't get rid of these feelings I have for her. I have lost everything too, I'm 20 homeless and jobless.
  9. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

That is the same reason I have right now. It will....be easier to stay alive by time.... but i can't promise it will hurt less..... I'm still hurt, though I feel numb, no strong urge to kill myself anymore.

You can log chat if you want, there are many people there that will help you kill your loneliness....

10. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

My husband was also homeless and jobless in his 20s. He was living on the streets of Philly, as a heroin junkie, sleeping on benches. He turned his life around, met me, and we got married almost a year ago. Granted, as a junkie, relationships weren't his concern at the time, but I know how you feel about that. Every relationship that's ever ended has felt like the end of the world to me and I felt extremely suicidal and got bad on drugs myself at one point, but you do meet other people and it goes away.
  11. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

homeless and jobless and young....EXCELLENT! Get down to.your homeless centre, soup kitchen , night shelter and volunteer your help. they need it as do you. you will learn so much, be valued and appreciated and feel so rewarded.

i know. ive been there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.