I'm going to do it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pain&Sorrow, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pain&Sorrow

Pain&Sorrow Well-Known Member

In the morning, when my father is away at work and my grandmothers asleep in her bed. I'm going to kill myself.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:sad: Please don't hun. Whats making you feel the need to do this?

3. Pain&Sorrow

I feel like shit. I'm crying... it hurts deep inside... I cant live on like this any longer...

4. Sorry you feel this way

5. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

There's got to be something to go on for. Life feels awful way too often, but there's always those little diamonds in the trash. Puppies. Sunrise colors. Rainbows. Double rainbows. Ice cream. Clean air smell.

:hug: if you need one (or 20). I know I always do.

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

morning could bring a whole range of other emotions

7. Pain&Sorrow

12 years of pure crap... not one diamond...

8. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

:hug:

I'm really sorry you feel this way, and that you're at this place.

Want to take a chance and post some of your feelings, or some things you're struggling with? Or even PM me (I often times feel the same way you do. I can relate to you, or you can rant to me if you want)? Just let it all out. You don't have to kill yourself. You can talk about things with us here, it's a safe environment.

Don't go... stay here awhile :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is a hopeless feeling when you can not see anything positive in your life. Others can but your eyes are not open nor your mind accepting of it. You have survived this long, why not keep working at it rather than wasting what you have already accomplished? No one knows what tomorrow may bring Do not make decisions when your mind is in this state. Your thoughts are colored and not true.

10. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Hang in there buddy :hug:

11. Pain&Sorrow

my minds eye is closing, and soon mine will too.
    I was going to wait ,according to my original post. but now, ive ecided to cut the time shorter.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
  12. Shadowlands

Please don't do it! :sad:

13. Pain&Sorrow

I've got a half hour left.

14. Shadowlands

but I hug you :arms:

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You know there is nothing we can do to stop you, but I truly hope you will change your mind. I don't know what is driving these thoughts for you right now, but maybe if you talk to us about it, we can help find a different answer.

16. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Half hour left for what?

17. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Don't do it :sad: Stick it out one more night... Sleep...

18. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

Is Pain and Sorrow still with us?

19. The "half hour left" thing was a bit confusing wasn't it ... maybe has already downed the pills and they have a warning on the label saying "takes 15-30 minutes to take effect", maybe only had half an hour to get to the chemist for the pills to take?

If you still haven't decided, Pain 'n Sorrow, then we're right here to hear what is "hurting deep inside". Sometimes talking will take away a pain without having to remove your life.

20. Sounds like the writer above may have had it right, about the possibilities.

I'm afraid there isn't an emoticon yet invented for the kind of hug I really want to send you, OP...But if you DO go to sleep, I hope it is long, restful, and deep.

{{HUGS}}

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.