I'm going to do it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I fucked up majorly at my job, the only job I went to school for. But it's not only that, it's other thing. I think this has given me the fuel to self destruct. Tomorrow I'm going to will everything over to my friend. I know my behavior on this board is obnoxious most of the time, so I don't expect any responses. The pain is just too much. I can hardly hold on tonight. One I will everything over, that's it, goodbye.
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hang on, hun!:hugtackles:
  3. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Please, please dont! I don't know if this will help you at all but I found this online the other month when I was considering and it helped me. I hope it might help you. I don't know you and I've never spoken to you but I care.
  4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

If things look bad for me tomorrow, I'm going to get the ball rolling, it doesn't matter. First will be the will. Then I'm going to get rid of myself. Yes, I have a few friends, but no family to speak of. I'm alone most of the time, so it doesn't matter. Those on here trying to save me don't know me. If you knew me, you'd understand better why I want to do it. Thanks for trying though.
  5. XxSora145xX

XxSora145xX Member

I hope that you don't do it....and you find what you need to be happy.
    You might not think your life is worth living, but you never know what will happen.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I've never seen anything obnoxious on here from you..
    I hope you don't go through with this...please go for more help
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't kill yourself Pit. I'm sure that life will get better eventually. :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.