im going to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FTGNMP, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FTGNMP

FTGNMP New Member

On Sunday, when i get back from my parents house. I keep putting it off waiting for the right moment the right time so that everyone's not to upset by it. But there is no right time, i tried getting help but its not working

so i give up

2. May i know what is causing you to be so upset? What kind of help are you looking for? I am listening to you and if you want some privacy you can private message me. I am concerned about you and your safety. Want to share with me about your problems??

Please don't harm yourself. I am looking forward to reading your next post. Please do write back and please please stay safe..

3. FTGNMP

FTGNMP New Member

i dont want to be here anymore, i tried to talk to people about it. my friends and professionals but nothing helps.
    i tried hanging out with my friends but i just end up with painkillers and weed and feel worse after than before, but i just keep doing that.
    my uncle just died thats why i had to come home, and i hate being home.

4. We (forum members) will help you. How about logging into some gaming websites and playing some funny games, or try to get out of your house and run (exercise)?? You have me to listen to you..

Can you stop the painkiller n weed thingy..?? I don't want you to do that.. PLEASE don't kill yourself with that bunch of thingy..

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

How about on Sunday, you post about what is making you feel so bad instead of trying to hurt yourself? There must have been things that have happened in your life to make you want to end it? Don't give up man. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.