I'm going to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unlovable

I've had enough. I'm going to kill myself, I know how I'm going to do it. I don't care anymore. STOP FUCKING UP YOU FUCKING WANKER!!! I don't even know what I've done wrong, but it must be something awful. I need to be stopped, I fuck up people's lives. I wish I could just tell her how much pain I'm in, but she'd only hate me more cos I promised I'd never do this again. I'm a lying sack of shit who deserves to be dead. I had everything and I've ruined it all again. I'm incapable of being loved. Everyone would be better off if I just dissapeared, so that's what I'm going to do...

Allo..

No.. PLEASE.. My life wouldnt be better, it would be worse, because i know one more person has given up, one more person has left this world we live in. Please dont do it.. have you talked about it? ever? I am here for you and want to talk it thru with you.. please..

[email protected] is my email/msn.. please take care x

Theres hope ~ just believe

No.. PLEASE.. My life wouldnt be better, it would be worse, because i know one more person has given up, one more person has left this world we live in. Please dont do it.. have you talked about it? ever? I am here for you and want to talk it thru with you.. please..

[email protected] is my email/msn.. please take care x

Theres hope ~ just believe
I agree, please hang in there, I know it's hard but there's hope you just gotta try and beleive in hope. Please give your life a chance sweetie. This is a for sure permanent solution for a very temparary problem. Don't let the enemy depression win!

:hug:

With loads of love,
Carolyn.

I've had enough. I'm going to kill myself, I know how I'm going to do it. I don't care anymore. STOP FUCKING UP YOU FUCKING WANKER!!! I don't even know what I've done wrong, but it must be something awful. I need to be stopped, I fuck up people's lives. I wish I could just tell her how much pain I'm in, but she'd only hate me more cos I promised I'd never do this again. I'm a lying sack of shit who deserves to be dead. I had everything and I've ruined it all again. I'm incapable of being loved. Everyone would be better off if I just dissapeared, so that's what I'm going to do...
:sad:
I think she wouldn't hate you, I think she would be hurt because she loves you and she worries about you, but she wouldn't hate you ... Think about how hurt she would be if you would do it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00