I'm going to do it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ajean, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

I've lost everything. EVERYTHING. everything you can think of, its gone. I'm going to have to get rid of my things and move in with my schizofrenic aunt. I'm sick. I have no friends.

I'm hurting myself, I'm crying.I don't want to go to the hospital, i don't want help. I want to disappear.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You hun are just so overwhelmed with your predictament you go and get help for you okay In time things will not look so dark but you need to get some help for you in able for you to move forward h ugs

3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

you haven't lost everything. you still have yourself to live for. it's hard to agree with me at this moment becoz you are so overwhelmed and cannot think straight. i know these feelings so well, my dear.

sit still, calm down and go to sleep. wait till the turmoils in your head are gone. you will be able to see things clearer then.

go to the hospital or call suicide hotline immediately if you cannot hold on anymore

4. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel any better, I feel the same way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.