I'm going to eat myself to death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by apx24, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apx24

apx24 Member

I've been eating junk food every day for the last 7 months. One day I am going to have a heart attack and I'm going to die My dad has heart problems and my paternal grandfather died of a heart attack so hopefully my genes will do me a favour.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's brought you to the point of no longer wanting to live?

3. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

Really sorry to hear that, but have you thought about the interim discomfort, lack of mobility, pressure sores etc. those documentaries on the morbidly obese are no joke.....

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

not everyone who overeats junk food suffers a heart attack. and not everyone who smokes gets cancer.

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hopefully they won't

none of us here want you to die

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'll second that.

7. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

The problem with all this is, it would be such a painful way to go, and out of your control I really really hope that you start to eat more healthy. I have found a healthier diet has given me more energy and also made me feel better mentally though I still won't touch a salad.

I really hope you start to feel better soon, take care

Rich

8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

apx, i have been eating junk food all my life. I am 60+, still alive, no heart attacks, no strokes. Just fat, fat, fat. And aching joints and muscles. Eating junk food is not a good way to go.

9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No apx24, please do not feel like that. Eating stuff will not help, as there is always a point of living. You need to be strong for yourself. There is a point in life and you can make it happen. Please speak to someone before you do any damage to yourself.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Can you elaborate on your situation please, and why you are so desperate to die? Talking can help.

11. apx24

apx24 Member

I'm mentally sick, I have no friends and no career prospects.

I suppose it is a painful way to go but I deserve it.

Thanks to everyone who replied <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.