Im going to end it now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cheekysarah01, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekysarah01

cheekysarah01 Active Member

im going to end it now ive got nothing left.... 24th dec at 11pm oon the top of sydney harbour bridge .. im gone ... cya later off to heaven.... its will all be over....:sad::rolleyes:
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

You don't have to do this. I'm in chat if you want to talk. :hug:
  3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I don't really know you sarah but we did meet briefly in the chat room the other night. I don't know what your problems are it but it's clear you're really hurting. I fully respect your right to do what you feel you must do but I hope you change your mind on this. I know how hard it gets and I've been in that place of having a date fixed and a place sorted. Events conspired to stop me and now I'm so glad they did. Please don't give up hope. There are obviously people here who really care about you. Love. S.
  4. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

All I've got here is a :hug:. Please stay with us.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i understand your reasons for you thinking this is the only way out sarah but you have other choices, like i said in chat you need to give yourself more time hun and you really need to give your meds time to work.

please give yourself a pause

stay safe
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sarah, have you watched to documentary 'The Bridge?' It's about a guy who in 2004, filmed 24 people jumping off the Sanfrancisco Bridge and how it affected their families. Please don't do this to yourself and your family. They need you and love you. You are also loved by people here at SF. Please don't jump on Christmas Eve. :cry:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You don't have to do this sarah, I hope you change your mind and give yourself a chance :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.