I'm going to jump

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Scars and Memories, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

I will be dead tomorrow. Bye.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
  2. damaged goods

damaged goods Active Member

I'm not in your shoes, and I probably won't understand, but give me something to go on and I'll try...

3. Scars and Memories

It's hard to explain, and it's 3:30am so I can't think clear. I'll try anyway. Where ever I am I'm always afraid what people might think of me, I never talk I don't even have a personality. I have a very bad case of social anxiety, and it can't be cured. Plus I feel worthless and people often tell me that I am. In fact no one ever showed me that they care for me, maybe a few people would care if I died, but then it's too late. My whole life revolves about my problems and I'm never happy. That word doesn't even have a meaning for me anymore.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please stay with us...there is not reason to be afraid to express yourself here we all understand and we care.
    Maybe you should sleep...everything feels worse without sleep...your body needs it so your mind will work better.
    B

5. Scars and Memories

Why would you care? and yeah I should go to sleep before my parents find out I'm still awake and more shit happens:rolleyes:
    I don't know if I'll come back tomorrow.:seeyou:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you reconsider. This doesn't have to be the way,im around if you need to talk hun xx

7. Scars and Memories

I wanna jump now, but I'm not sure if I have the courage..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.