im going to kill myself tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by desdi, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desdi

desdi Banned Member

god told me i will never have a grilfriend and i cant tkae it anymore.

i have a [Moderator Edit - METHODS]

good bye

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hi again.
    deeply hoping the small hope that brought you to this forum will work and stop you

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Please open up the door to discussion. Feel free to reply here, PM myself or others, or to come talk in chat.

Decisions such as yours should never be made in haste. Discussion does not hurt.

4. desdi

desdi Banned Member

i cant take it anymore i been in therapy and meds for 8 years now and its always the same, and i hate seeing how everyone has a nice sex life and marriage and im 24 and i never even had a girlfriend,
    111`
    i cant cope iwth this pain anymore, i tried being positive and everything but i am done with it all!!!

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hoping you'll talk to us. You can post here, or feel free to PM me if you'd rather talk that way.

6. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Dude, come on, not everyone has a good sex life, I didn't have sex till I'm 20 and it was a pay-for-sex service. I'm 22 and I havent had sex for the whole 2 years, but come on, you will find someone. I don't know, people have different point of view but, I was in catholic family, for 22 years(literally, and God is not there for you. You won't find your so called angel. Even if there are angel, you won't have sex with them, I mean, they are angels, not a sex machine. Fight for your life and you will find someone. You're still 24, and I'm a bit upset with your "I can't get a girl" personality. If you don't even fight, and being depressed about it, of course you are not attractive to any girls out there. Man up, be confident, and you will find one for sure, no matter how bad u look, no matter how good u look, there is always someone out there for you. That's the fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.