im going to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lulumoon, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

I can no longer stand the pain I dont want to live my life nor be in it. I hurt so bad I can't breathe. I have been awake all night and I have decided I want ti die

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
  2. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

Please reconsider lulumoon. Would you like to talk about what's bothering you?

3. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Please get some rest instead, lulumoon. When you wake, post here to tell us what's going on with you that is making you feel this way.

4. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

Depress ion has robbed me of my personality anything I used to enjoy and soon to be my job im just about to be firee. I feel like a fucking freak and my bf of 7 years just dumped me 3 days ago by text. I feel pain and nothing else I want to be free of it im dead inside. I cant deal with this anymore. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. When im awake im crying just crying im so sad and I dont want to go on. People tell me iy will get better. I cant even get dressed or eat even make a cup of tea kust want to laybin bed until I dont wake up anymore

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope you will persevere.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You bf perhaps is not someone you want as a friend anymore hun you want someone that will support you in good times and bad hun You get help for your depression you talk to your doctor and you find someone who deserves you care ok hugs

7. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

That's hard. My BF of 10 years pulled the text-dump thing, as well. Give yourself extra care while you are feeling so low. Sleep, having a little food, and getting that cup of tea are the best things for you. You deserve some rest. Take care of yourself.

8. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

please reconsider there must be other ways to help you deal with the stuff going on in your life right nw

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I really hope you're okay, love. :hug:
    We care about you and would hate to see you harm yourself.

10. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

thanks for all the messages. I am still clinging on just about. I have spent all day asleep to try and escape the feeling of wanting to kill myself. The urge seems to be getting stronger. I feel so empty and I hate myself

11. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Can you phone a crisis number or go to a+e

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.