I'm going to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopelessperson, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He just left me. He was the only reason. I'm jobless, i don't get along well with my family and i hate the people i know.

I don't see any reason to live anymore.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't. I know you're feeling pretty lost right now, but please try to stay here and talk things out. What happened?
  3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

sorry you are feeling bad :( please stay and talk to us. it might help. please don't harm yourself :hug:
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

:hug: A time like this is so hard. Please keep posting, it will help. Sometimes, it takes time to find other solutions, but it's well worth the time looking for them.
  5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im sooooooo sorry to hear that...I know its so painful...but tell us what happend...what do you feel...maybe we can help or reduce a littel of your pain..maybe...just try to live through...please stay with us...
  6. In march of this year I lost myself. No more dreams, no hope, nothing. Killing myself was the right solution in my mind but then he arrived and I began to love life again. But today a SMS ended everything. I just don't see any reason.
  7. molsen187

molsen187 Member

the reason is you'll find someone else. it sucks when someone rejects you, but you can't base your happiness on someone else. then if that person leaves your life for whatever reason you happiness goes with it. you need to find happiness in your own life first as hard as it and as easy as it is to say.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey he came into your life right but who to say another one won't come into your life someone better soul mate one. There will be others who will care believe me it will happen and if you kill yourself you will never meet them It hurts now but it will change time to just get out there and meet someone new okay meet the right one Lots of support here stay here until pain lessons.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.