I'm going to run away from home tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I just want to vanish without a trace.

2. nok1888

nok1888 Well-Known Member

I feel like this too, often wonder why I havent yet

3. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I only have £200 on me though so it's gonna be a bit tough.

4. nok1888

£200 doesnt last long at all m8. I take it you feel you have no one or no where to turn to

5. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I won't need it all anyway, I'll be killing myself on day one in a B&B using the AC method.

6. nok1888

Its horrible you feel this way at 17 but I know how you feel Ive had bipolar since a young age and knew at 16 I wasnt ment to be here but never had the guts to do anything about it at the time. Have you thought of giving professional help a try before you leave, as someone told me, death wont go anywhere

7. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I've been in and out of psych hospitals and I'm on medication. It's been more than half a year and nothing's getting better.

8. cursed

cursed Member

Tell me about it, I tried meds on and off, none lasting more than 6 months. But then I realized the problem. 6 months isn't long enough and I wasn't trying to accept my reality.

9. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Can I join you?
    I want to run away from my shitty family.

10. Jack_Smart

Jack_Smart Member

hey guys and ladies :), be cool, there are still only some years, to finish school and then you are free, there is no need of doing something which will cost the rest of your life...

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, running away won't help.It is dangerous, you have little money, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

12. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I'm 17.

13. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

14. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

If you run away you'll still be you and you'll still feel crap. You might do better talking to the people who support you at home and tell them how you're feeling to see if they can help... ie meds can be changed etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.