I'm going to the bridge bye all...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes I'm finally doing it bye all I hope you find happiness it's time to go I'm so rapt end of this shit.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

hi Ace...have not been here in a while...just want to let you know that I was thinking aboutyou and hoping you keep yourself safe...big hugs, Jackie

3. Unique

Unique Member

Find your inner strength. :(

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's but I need the courage to end this pain and this I will do right now bye bye all take care.:sad:

5. Anna

Anna Active Member

Ace hun,
    Please don't do this, I need you as do so many other people on here. You helped me through a horrible time and I Love you for that. Please talk to us and let us help you through this. Please stay home and don't go near that bridge.

I Love You and we all need you.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Anna

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ace please don't go to the bridge and do anything to harm yourself. You are always supportive of the members here at the forum. Take some of the advice you give them and apply it to yourself. You are a good person carrying around a lot of pain and misguided perceptions of yourself. The road is long and the journey has been hard for you. Don't give up. You have made it this far, why waste what you worked so hard for? We are all here standing behind you ready to catch you if you should happen to stumble and fall. Stay safe. Please. :hug:

7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:cry: Why can't you lean on me when you make me lean on you?
    What made you go from feeling ok, to felling like this? :hug:

8. Jess

Jess Guest

Ace,

Please don't go. I hope I'm not too late with this reply. I'm sorry things feel so bad right now that you feel you have to end your life. Please lean on the people here who care about you and you can make it through this.

:hug: I'm here to offer an ear if you want/need it

Please be safe

9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Ace, you have been very helpful to everyone. Don't do it. Please stay and talk with us and we will try to help you, just don't do it!

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

ace,
    I'm sorry you are feeling at your wits end wiht everything going on in your life. You are stronger than you believe. I hope you don't go to that bridge and yous tay here and talk to people that care about you. I'm on MSN if you need to talk
    Kells

11. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think you will find the courage to go on hun :hug: hope to see you back!!!

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou all for your kind words but I don't think I can do this anymore the bridge seem's to appealing to not go I can't go on just can't anymore.:sad:

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can go on ace. No matter how appealing it mat seem, it isn't your time. Do what is necessary to distract yourself. Think of those that may find you should you choose the bridge. Have you ever seen someone that has drowned? I do not want to get graphic or anything, but trust me it isn't something you ever forget. Not only that but what fish and other animals do. It will cause nightmares for someone for the rest of their lives. I know you want your pain to end, but I don't think you are the type of person that wants to cause the pain for someone else to begin. We often times forget about what it can do to others when we so desparately seek for our peace. Stand firm ace. You can do this. :hug:

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

gentlelady,Thank's for your kind strong word's they really mean alot but I'm really feeling such an urge to do it because I want to escape this hell hole of a world.I just can't seem to improve my mood swing's like rollercoaster non stop oh Fuck this shit!!!!:sad::mad:

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You don't know how well I understand that urge ace. I was there a few nights ago. Had someone not come when they did....Well, I am still going to ask that you fight with all that you can. I know you have been fighting long and hard. Don't give up now. Fight through the urge. Talk to me, something. I want you safe. I know you want out of the pain. Someday it might lift. You don't want to miss that day when it comes. What if it were tomorrow? You would never know. I am not giving up on you. Don't give up on yourself. :hug:

16. bighart

bighart New Member

iv ben down the road u are going in iv tryed so meney times to do my self in and exscape this world then i realize that god has a perpose for me on this world what ever it is god has a perpes for every 1n in this life u may not understand what it is but he is there for eney 1n to lean on if u need to chat let me no and i will lisen to u and be there for u when ever u need but remember this your life is so preses to the ppl u help im here for u eney time u need a friend who has ben in your shoes i have mentol illness i lived whith it all my life i see skulls and scarry things i here voicess that tells me to to kill my self every day i here them and see them ya im on meds to help me but i block them away and keep my mind off of it gota have strath to fight u have it in side of u i no u do just need a little help to find it is all and im here to try to help u and so are these fine ppl to get u back on your feet to give u a helping hand be save god be whith u and keep u safe like i said u need some 1n to chat hit me up im here ty god bless

17. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Hey ace,
    I hope you're still around..
    I thought I'd had enough not long ago, I set out for the bridge.
    One person knew i was probably going to do something but no one knew where I went.
    I got there. I stood in the middle. I looked out.
    But I couldn't do it.
    I called a friend and she said I could come to her place for a while,
    made a story up for my mum.
    I got in trouble but I guess I'm glad I didn't end it there.
    I hope you don't do it, like I couldn't. It's a bigger step than you can imagine..
    The world has you, please don't take that away.

18. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Now I've given seriously into self harm cutting my face with a piece of glass I have and the urge is getting stronger and it feel's good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.