Im going tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided its my time now, I've tried to fix my problems, I've put the hours in to change things around and I've seen no rewards for my efforts.

World doesn't want me to be a success, I can only think God made me like this so others would know what failure was without experiences it themselves.

I'm a symbol for failure.

i'm sorry you are feeling so desperate. perhaps your medications aren't the right ones for you or they have the diagnosis incorrect. i was diagnosed and treated for depression when i was actually bipolar, the medications are totally different for the two things. once i got on the correct medication things started to turn around. the same for therapy. it has taken a year going twice a week to start to feel better. i tell you this just in case there is something else you can be doing. i don't want you to give up just yet. hang in there,
c

Please dont go, please tell me why you think like this, please tell me why you cant use tomorrow to tackle things from another angle, please tell me why you dislike yourself so much.
Thanks, regards Pete

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I know how it feels to go from rich to rags.. I had a good job, two new vehicles, money, a fiance.. Then my depression got the best of me and I quit my job because I was having a nervous breakdown.. Now I have all kinds of problems and have to exist on my disability check which doesn't stretch very far..So you could say I am a failure but I don't have to agree.. Try therapy..I have been in it for five years and have regained some of my self esteem..Please don't give up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00