Im going with you Ace

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Ace hun,

Please come back on?

Please do not do this?

I love you and you are the only one keeping me alive and fighting this cancer... Please dont do it? Please??

Everyone i have come to love and care for deeply always leaves me , please dont leave me like they did? Please come back? Please stay and talk to me? please? im begging you please dont do this? please dont hurt me?

Everyone i have ever cared about has hurt me and left me..

Peter passed away

Bud Leaf dont come on anymore to even say hi.. dont even know where he is or went to

God took my mom away

David and Elaine left and knew how much i cared for them but they didnt give a damn about me or my feelings, heck all they could have done was said we are leaving but will write or they could have even just called but noo.. they didnt care about me.. they didnt care the damage it would do to me.. they were all hifgh and mighty and the hell with anyone else or their feelings.. You know i left elaine flowers at home by her garage door,, like she really cared or even wanted them.... probably threw them away... she was like a mom to me , i gave her everything but it wasnt good enough..

heck expressire child has left me now.. and its not his fault but something interefered and now we cant chat like we used to... Ace you know i need you..

if your going then i am going tonight also

sorry everyone but if ace has given up then so do i....

sorry , see, carolyn , anastasia, Ampacity and others.. cancers gonna take me anyway..
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. White Dove

oh Rukia :hug:

i dont want ace to do this...

thanks for the hug and heres you one back :hug:
  4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't want him to do it either. :sad:
  5. White Dove

Father , into your hands i release my spirit and thank you for all the days you have given me to make amends. I have faught the good fight.. I have finished my course. it is done..
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please don't do this. Ace might not even be gone. Even if Ace was gone i'm possitive he wouldn't want you to go yet. Please don't go, please. I don't want to sound selfish, but I can't deal with everyone leaving me, everyone I care about has either died, is dying or wants to. I'm sincerely sorry if I sound selfish, I don't mean to be. You mean alot to people. I tried calling you earlier, you didn't pick up. If you need to talk just call me, if you can't afford it i'll just call you back.

Please try and stay safe and take care.. :hug:
  7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Ace is alive. :hug: I'll try to get him to post something. :smile:
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

WD I haven't gone just yet I'm really sorry you're hurting please don't do anything you have to keep fighting on.:sad:
  9. White Dove

Thanks rukia, and carolyn . i got that message on my answering machine... i am having trouble with my dsl for some reason keeps knocking me offline, guess they are having trouble on the line somewhere..

carolyn , if you will please call back later today like after 4 pm, please?? i am not up for talking right now and took some pain pills and getting sleepy,, nothing oded or anything like that just my normasl meds..

not going to do anything to hurt myself.. at least not yet..

chat with everyone tomorrow night and ace please pm me so when i log in i can know you are okay?
  10. White Dove

thank you ace hun.

i am going to bed now..

please dont hurt yourself?

love you.

hope to chgat with you tomorrow night and hopfully speak with carolyn

hey it must be storming somewqhere cause my lights is flickering.. hope i get this posted..

ace hun love you :hug:
  11. White Dove

I sent you a pm... when you get online and get the pm just pm me back and give me about 5 minutes or so to get offline so i can answer the phone.. that is if you want to talk with me tionight... i will be here until 4 am my time..

And i got a pm from ace and ace hun.. please dont scare me like that again??? Please dont worry me like that , okay??? cause i love you...
  12. White Dove

please dont scare me or worry me like that again, okay ?

Cause you are loved.. i love you and i am sure several here do also..

13. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i hope you both will remain safe. i want to see you both stay around. you're worth the fight. please take care
  14. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I care for you both alot. :grouphug:
  15. White Dove

well ace is worth more then me because he has a chance at a second life , me i dont cause i have cancer but ace has a chance , and for real if he goes then i go no b-s about it... nor joking.. he goes i am gone..
  16. White Dove

love you too hun :hug:
  17. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm sorry you feel this way (both of you). i care about you both even though we are not close, and both of you are still worth the fight. cancer or not still worth it. please don't forget that and take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.