I'm going

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should you help me? or I anyone else? also what would I be able to do to help u help me? so far besides useless words you people have given me nothing to change my minds...i understand you want to help....but you trying to help me is like trying to light water on fire.......there might be a little steam then I'm gone.....like I said before there is no way out....for me or my dog......*cry*

No, actually, it's not easy. But, we want you to live. It's not necessarily going to be easy, but there are ways through. Is there no way you can help your dog? Is it a question of money, are you sure there's no one that could help you with the costs, or benefits etc.?

i want to help you because i thing i can understant why people (and myself) wanna die. BUT in other hand, i feel that i should live and help others to cope with their problems. maybe i sound stupind or something. sorry :( i just feel that nobody should be left alone :`(

How can you help us help you? You could give us more information...Why should we try? Because you're reaching out for something. It would be very hard to ignore.

my dog might aswell already be gone.....there is absolutely no way around any of my problems...I've been thinking about it...I'm a smart person that has no luck....if there were a way outta my problems i would've found them by now....I don't want to make you guys fell bad or anything but.....I don't think you guys are helping me ...or can....I'm starting the car....aswell......all the lights in the house are on....hopefully in a few days my dog will still be alive and someone will find him when they notice the papers stacking up.....i'll leave him food.....pray for max.......but no need to pray for me....suicide is a sin...even if there was a god I'm going to hell......goodbye everybody....

imgoingnow - hey man, i dont want you to leave this world, and i just dont give a f*ck, that i dont know you or i cant understand your problems. all i know that you need some help and we are there for Y O U.

No one's forcing you to talk. If you don't want to and it doesn't help, that's your call. If you do, all we're saying is we're here to help in whatever way we can. i hope you reconsider. x

you guys actually want to help me?.....ME?......I thought you were just humoring me.....so many people care......maybe I should stay......but what about my dog?

i thing that your dog is feeling your pain, and the fact, that you are feelig a little bit better (i hope!!!!) is gonna make your dog feel a little bit better.

kath

im sorry ive made this thread worse not better.Your right we have no answers for you as such.Wish we did,we dont.Rarely do.i feel there are no answers to my problems either and i know often words dont seem enough - i often feel inadequate when i feel all i have that i can give to the many people suffering here in the time ive got left is words.But the last thing i wanted to make you feel with this thread was worse than you did before you started so im sorry.

well......even if i do have people that care about me that still doesn't help with the money and everything else...i'm still in the same problem....I'll have to sleep on it cause I feel a little better but Iv'e been kinda bipolarish...i could go from being fine to crazy.....i think I'm gonna sleep for a while

imgoingnow - well, now you got somethig - us :) im happy for you. yep, go to sleep, and im going to bed too - tomorrow - job again ://

will talk to you later. BYE

Well thanks everybody. I have had a hard life and just recently with me finding out that my dog is sick kinda put me over...but I'll spend the last few days he has at home I think. I'll try to update you. Thanks again guys! You have saved me from my self. Also where do I go to find info on being bipolar. Because the way I've been acting lately with wanting to kill myself then not etc has kinda confused me. I've only attempted suicide once before but luckily had a fallback incase i changed my mind.

hey everyone, i'm back and have woken up to my horrible life......i couldn't sleep...i kep on waking in the middle of the night.........my dog's only getting worse......i don't want to let you guys down but it soooo hard.....my dog knows that he's dying but still takes the time to play with me....and enjoy what time he has left...if only i were like him.....he can't even help himself....i just don't know what to do.....

Perhaps it is time for you to call for help. We cannot stop you from harming yourself. If you have done something, call emergency services. Get the help you need. We can offer you support in living, but the choice is ultimately up to you. You keep saying how bad your life has been. I am sorry for that. There are many people on this site whose lives have been horrible. We understand what it is like to have to live everyday with that horror. If you ever decide to share with us, we will be glad to listen and we may even have ideas on how to cope with some of your issues. Stay safe and take care. Don't give in . :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00