I'm going....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Luvage, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luvage

Luvage New Member

to video myself commiting suacide and with my permission My close freind who understands me is going to post it all over the web e.g youtube.
    Should I go through with this, I'm I twisted? Is my freind twisted helping me? I need help please!

2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Why do you want to commit suicide? Talk to us and we will support you in getting help. :hug:
    We're pro-life, no one here will encourage you to go through with you plan.

3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Why would you want to publicise it? Suicide is an individual choice, if you post a video of it on youtube, you will be subjecting loads of people to an unnecessary suffering, it might even encourage copycat suicides.

I don't think you are twisted, I think you might want to get a message across to someone or just even be heard!

Whatever you do, remember suicide is a permanent solution to potentially a temporary problem.

Take care.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yup you need to get help call crisis. tell your friend he needs help too. We know you are suffering and why not talk about what is hurting you so people here who care can help you okay get back to us on how we can help Vent anything everything just stick around because we will give you the attention and the help you deserve.

5. Luvage

Luvage New Member

Thank you guys for your support, I have got rid of this so-called friend.
    I will not publicise my suicide attempt, but I will still be going through with my plan, on my own and without any sympathy for myself. I can't belive I even suggestsed publicly viewing my suicide, how stupid of me. I was probley looking for help. As you may know my grammar is awful and this is becaue I haven't be properly educated, mainly because of my mother.... My mother is the reason for this, and I do hope she feels guilt as I die. The pain she has givin me. Thank you guys for listening to me I do hope you enjoy your lifes.

6. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

hi luvage;
    if that former friend of yours actually encouraged you in any way to commit suicide then you need to report them,They are dangerous. I'm glad you had sense to not keep them in your life.You must have some sense of your own self worth,as you should..and just think of all the things you love you will never have again if you do this.Sunsets? Ice cream? puppies?? my point is,I feel this way myself but I am always glad when I do not go through with it because I live to maybe have the things I love again like mentioned above!Ask for help..it is the ONLY way your life will change for the better.And it will get better.

7. killtomorrow

killtomorrow Well-Known Member

i think your friend can get in trouble for that.why would you want people to see you take your self out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.