I'm gone already

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aoeu, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

A close friend of mine may have just killed herself. I do not know... and... I don't care. I encouraged her towards it. I encourage it as much as I can; I try to subtly put it into the SF posts I do make.

And SF posts are rare. I can't be bothered saving my own life anymore.

These are my last days on the planet. I'll probably do it in mid-April, when the last thing I was dumb enough to look forward to falls through. I don't care anymore. I don't feel. I just wait and waste. It won't be long. I'm done already...
  2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Look around you and see how attached you are to everything. Do you really depend on objects or people for happiness?
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I don't seek happiness... There is no happiness in my life, and there hasn't been for a long time, and I can't try anymore... Other than objects and people, what is there to life? Me... And I'm full of panic attacks, and regret everything I've ever done. Outside of objects and people, I have no reason to live. Including them, I might have a fun and rewarding career, but I won't, so I'll have no reason to live come mid-April.
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

It is difficult to be alive.
  5. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i can understand completly how you feel but what if something turns up in your life between now and mid-april that is worth living for, would you still do it. what im trying to say is you never know whats round the corner for you and that things might get better for you in a month. i really hope for you that they do x
  6. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

How are you feeling now, I'd pm you but your not able to get them, is your friend alright?
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

That's what's so so difficult about this. I hope something comes up, and it might... but it never does. I try not to look forward to things, because it stings when I get let down.

I do not know what happened with the friend. She has still not shown up.
  8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Pick up a hobby like learn an instrument or something if you enjoy music or just enjoy what your true self does, not your third person self. You can find it.
  9. Seabiscuit

Seabiscuit Member

You are going to do it because your friend killed herself.But after you did it you will condem your other friends and your family to the same situation.You tryed to encourage your friend before but why don't you persuade yourself to live?After you overcome all the diffculties you will find life is so beautiful and you were stupid when you were trying to suicide.Don't do anything inreversible.Just give yourself a chance,please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.