Im gone!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Painttheskyred, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Painttheskyred

Painttheskyred Well-Known Member

This whole fucken shitting life can go to hell, ive had enough, i really have now ,ive tryed before im gunna try again.

2. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

Care to explain more on what is going on? I am sorry you are having a rough day but talking can sometimes be helpful.

3. Painttheskyred

Everything i have ever touched or done has gone bad , im fed up , im gunna try sumin tonight i know i am , i aint bothered wether im belived or not , what matters is i know . Im just fed up with life and the sayings that come out of it , we all have to deal with it , i have had to deal with it for the last 5 years of my fucken life and nomore will i have to , i hate i hate it i hate it .

My gf is pregent the doctor said there is sumin wrong with the baby and my gf has to go back for more tests. Its fucked up how i have to be put threw this as well as my gf. I HATE THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTT

4. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

If you are going to be a father you should reconsider doing anything to yourself. Your child and your girlfriend will need you. I know it can be scary when medical things are going on, especially with a child, but have faith. It may be nothing. If it is something, hear the doctors out as these days they can do surgery in the womb so just wait and see. Yes life can suck but it also has its good moments.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You used a very key word in all that, you are going to 'try'. Most probably if you intended to succeed and die (as opposed to hurt yourself or get help, or through anger or anything) then you would have said you were going to kill yourself tonight. So please keep trying to fight as hard as you can, use SF as much as you can, keep yourself distracted tonight, keep fighting, and try to let us and anyone else, help you.

I agree with reborn. Your gf really needs you now, and so does your baby. There is not necessarily anything wrong with your baby, which is why they are doing further tests. Do you know what they are concerned it might be?

Do you have a therapist or anyone that you can talk to? It sounds like you need some help to work through the pain you are currently in. Could you go to your doctor and explain how you feel and get some support? No one deserves to feel as bad as you are right now, so you need to try and get some positive help. It is there, you just have to find it.

My PM box is open if you want a chat.

Hang in there

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Don't ever listen to me, I'm an evil person, I apologise for tarnishing your thread.

I hope you get a decent future, you certainly deserve one and I hope thigns are ok with your child.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  7. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

Scum, I have to say I disagree with posting something from someones PM to you that they thought was private. I understand your concern but you should have contacted a Mod/Admin with what rich said vs plastering it in the forum. I know your a good person and you probably went with your heart but I know for me, it brings up trust. :sad:

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ok, well it's ok because I'm Scum, remember that.

I apologise Rich if it offends you, that was not my intention, I just did not feel comfortable with what you said, and the responsibility that I felt fell to me.

I'll take it out, problem solved

9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Sorry

10. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

Scum, you are far from your name. It took courage for you to even get involved with another member during his crisis time. You didn't have to edit that post but what works for you is best.

Please continue to talk with rich if he is still communicating.

11. Painttheskyred

There was no need too say sorry you only gave me your opnion , i dnt feel you triggred me any way what so ever , im sorry for being blunt . I should have been more clear in my 1st thread. I stand my ground on what im saying i still ment what i said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.