im gonna die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ice Cold, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold Member

whats the best way to die? just gimme some fucking reasons i just wanna die :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: sorry you are feeling bad - what's happened? do you want to talk about it? :unsure: you won't be given any methods on this site as it is a prolife site... but please... we CAN support you and try to give you a shoulder
  3. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

Whats happened to make you this certain you want to die?
    i dont know you but i do know that if you commit suicide now and had the ability to look back later you would regret it. concentrate on the things that have prevented you from doing it so far.
    hang on in there
  4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

in reality there is no best way, if there was we wouldnt struggle with it, and even if there was, no one here would tell you. this is not the place for advice on that subject.

can you post here what got you to this place, maybe you can get some support to help you through. sometimes just being is enough to take some to the edge, but with help we can step back far enough to get by. its never easy for anyone feeling as you do, but it can help to talk about what got you to this point in the first place. let us help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.