I'm gonna do it again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AnomymousX, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnomymousX

AnomymousX Well-Known Member

If I had a book about myself, and it spoke in second-person view, it would say this.

Love: You and love will never meet. Everytime you think you're going to meet it, a best friend or random asshole will appear to block you off. When YOU ask a girl out, it's a crime and you'll be made fun of for long periods of time. When someone else asks a girl out, it's perfectly alright.

Parents: Even though you think you're old enough, your parents will still baby you and tell you stories you don't need to hear.

Humility: No one else can be embarrassed, just you. People will always find ways to randomly embarrass you for no reason.

People: Everyone chooses to ignore you and no one else. God just doesn't like you.

Girls: They want Zac Efron and Ashton Kutcher look alikes. If you don't look like either of these two, get used to being single and unnoticed. Suicide will help you.

Death: Not many people will remember you, by the way, you shouldn't of been born in the first place.

I'm very close to making my second suicide attempt, without regrets.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Anonymous,
    I was told I don't know how many times that I was a mistake! I guess my mom had been pregnant between my brother and myself. She lost that baby and her and my dad decided they weren't going to have any more kids. Then surprize, surprize, surprize here comes joseph. They didn't want me. If it would have been now adays I probably would have been aborted.
    Makes you feel all fuzzy inside to know I wasn't ment to be. So you see You aren't the only one who grew up with negative thoughts. It seemed I could never do right in there eyes so I was grounded to my bedroom for weeks because I kept getting in trouble over trivial things. I guess that has a lot to do with me isolating myself to my bedroom. It is the only place I feel safe.
    As far as relationships go. Every one I had cheated on me saying I was boring. Well I worked long hours and when I got home I wanted to smoke a joint and have some drinks. All I wanted was some peace in quiet. My last fiance ripped me off big time that was when I decided that is it for me as far as trying to have a relationship.It's been fifteen years now and I have grown accustom to being alone. It's not for everyone. Most people have to have someone. I wish them luck, that's all I have to say on that matter. Take Care!~Joseph~
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

God: God actually does love you, no matter how bad things get. He just refuses to interfere with our lives. You can't sit back and hope that God is going to come and save you. You have to save yourself. You come alone and you must go alone. Family and friends will come along, but in the end, it's between you and God. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.