I'm gonna do it again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AnomymousX, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnomymousX

AnomymousX Well-Known Member

The first time I overdosed on some pills and lived. This time I'm gonna set up something that I WILL NOT survive. I lost faith in everything. I lost care in everything. Everything I do, I fail in. I mean come on, I failed my driving test three fucking times. Even before that, I always thought I was a waste of space.

Please don't tell me "I'm here for a reason" or that "I am important", because I will never ever believe that. Never. You will change my mind. I should of done this long ago.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If you had no hope that your mind could be changed why would you be telling us?

3. AnomymousX

Don't know, guess I just felt like it.

4. Jami e

Jami e Member

You wanted to do it but you want to see other peoples opinions and ideas before you went further? :smile:

5. AnomymousX

No. I've already got this planned out. I just gotta wait for when both my parents aren't here.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I wish you'd change your mind...maybe it's because you're depressed that you failed your test...driving tests can make us nervous at any time so worse when you're not well..
    are you having any help..doctor, therapist?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.