I'm gonna go to school today

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Anonymous Dude, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

I missed a week of school (nothing special for me) but today I feel great, today is different, today i'm gonna actually talk to people, do my work, eat, walk, and everything I should be doing.

I feel unnaturally happy today; and I don't know why.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Better than complete shittyness. :)

3. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Good for you! Congratulations! I'm still working on trying to do so.

Beware of the hostile world out doors, but enjoy yourself. Let me know how it goes... :hug:

~Syiah

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

The fact that you don't know why you're happy makes it even better, I'd say. I'm glad you're feeling brighter today, have a good day!

5. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Seeing as by the time you read this, you'll probably be back from school, I hope you've had a great day :hug:

6. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Anonymous Dude,

Just wondering, has the mood stayed the same, just checking in with you....glad you went that day, and I hope for many more......oh, and you signature asks for a hug so you get the special BIG Doosier of a hug....LoL

((((((((((BIG SQUEEZES))))))))))) :arms: :hug:

7. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your reply at the time.

The mood was just for the day, like a natural high. It came and went though, when I went to school I barely talked to anyone but felt good, then the next day I thought about it and realized that it was just a regular day, I hadn't accomplished anything, I just felt happy. Then the lonely feelings came back, and I still feel the same.

Hopefully I can understand why I felt so happy that day and do it again sometime :smile:

8. :) good to hear you managed school and had a happier mood xxx