1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gonna go to school today

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Anonymous Dude, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

I missed a week of school (nothing special for me) but today I feel great, today is different, today i'm gonna actually talk to people, do my work, eat, walk, and everything I should be doing.

I feel unnaturally happy today; and I don't know why.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Better than complete shittyness. :)

3. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Good for you! Congratulations! I'm still working on trying to do so.

Beware of the hostile world out doors, but enjoy yourself. Let me know how it goes... :hug:

~Syiah

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

The fact that you don't know why you're happy makes it even better, I'd say. I'm glad you're feeling brighter today, have a good day!

5. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Seeing as by the time you read this, you'll probably be back from school, I hope you've had a great day :hug:

6. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Anonymous Dude,

Just wondering, has the mood stayed the same, just checking in with you....glad you went that day, and I hope for many more......oh, and you signature asks for a hug so you get the special BIG Doosier of a hug....LoL

((((((((((BIG SQUEEZES))))))))))) :arms: :hug:

7. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your reply at the time.

The mood was just for the day, like a natural high. It came and went though, when I went to school I barely talked to anyone but felt good, then the next day I thought about it and realized that it was just a regular day, I hadn't accomplished anything, I just felt happy. Then the lonely feelings came back, and I still feel the same.

Hopefully I can understand why I felt so happy that day and do it again sometime :smile:

8. :) good to hear you managed school and had a happier mood xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.