Im Gonna Kill You Bully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by smellsliketeenspirit, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smellsliketeenspirit

smellsliketeenspirit Active Member

GOD A LITTLE BRAT CAME OVER TO ME AND MY FRIEND AND ACTED INTIMIDATING. he was just as old as him, and he wanted us to pick up his garbage!!!We didnt give inn, but he hit us several time lightly with a part of his bike!!!!!! Eventhough we didnt give inn and we actually won I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THE GUY!!!!!!!! I WANNA RIPP HIS GUTS OUT AND WATCH HIM BLEED TO DEATH!!!!!!! THE NEXT TIME ANYONE APROACHES ME ILL CARY A KNIFE AND SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM; I WILL MAKE THEM PISS IN THEIR PANTS!!!!!!! i just hate this nerves they allways come and chocke me!!!!!! I FEEL SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW; ITS ALMOST SO THAT I TAKE MY SCISSORS AND TEACH THE KID A LESSON!!!!!!!AAAARGHHHHHH

2. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Calm down hun.

:hug:

Bullies are cowards anyway...

3. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

sorry makki.... calm down and get back at him! he's a fucking retard! but if you kill him it will make everything worse, trust me on that one... but I won't stop you from kicking his ass or anything like that, he deserves at least that much!

Vincent

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

5. Satine

Satine Member

Oh, aye, I know that anger; I've felt it before.

Well done for not backing down: that's the secret. But remember now that you've made your point, you're no weaker than he is. That is all you must do.

6. monkeypunchluff

monkeypunchluff Well-Known Member

Don't carry a knife, or other sharp instrument. In the heat of the moment, you can do really stupid things.

< coming from a kid who stabbed a bully in the throat with a pen in 3rd grade o_O
    In my defense, he pulled a knife on me first...

7. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

Good advice ^

8. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Yes, please be careful. Bully's suck, but its not worth losing the rest of your freedom because you do something stupid in the heat of the moment.

9. masive

masive Banned Member

What goes around comes around.

I was bullied at school untill i was 15 then I started to fight back. You have a choice
    1- carry on wishing it would stop. or
    2- Do something to make it stop.

I went from being a sweet laughting kid to a quiet sad kid being bullied which then to a nasty kid..

The only way to deal with a bully is to hurt them, Hit them back so hard that they fear you for ever. You must make there life hell like they do yours but make it worst.. Take them to the point were they are so scared that they dare look at you.

I was so bad in the end I had a therpist to help calm me down and talk to. I would destory someone for looking at me that had had a go. I didnt care how much they hit me the pain, how big they were, how hard they were, nothing, but to destory the possiblie of it happening again.
    "I took control and wasnt going to be scared of him, but he shall of me"

Just a shame thats the only lauague a bully understands.

If need i needed to id use a brick, stool, anything that would do it. (don't carry knifes or weapons)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.