im gonna miss you guys...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dubstepper, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

well, its finally happened...

never thought it would..prayed to god that it never would. shows how much HE listens to those who cry at night

i lost my job monday...been fighting for every penny i can earn to stay living here..done chores till im blue in the face just to justify why i should stay...but to no avail...

im sorry...ive been here for you guys all that i can, but seems god wants me to leave...and go where? i dunno...lets see how far a tank of gas will get me, shall we?

im trying to say, my family hates me, and just to justify that theory, hear me stepfather gave me an ultimatum three weeks ago..."either pay rent again, $50 a week, or August 8th, you're on your own."

i tried..i really did...but i needed to pay my other, more demanding bills... and my mom tried to reason, and got me doing more chores, just to try and sidestep that inevitable... but in the end, just like always, the fucker of a bitch ass motherfucker of a cock (sry for the language) won. so, now its me, the road, and whatever friends i still have along the way...

if i dont get the chance to talk again...just remember...i gave it my best.
    if i dont get the chance to say hi again, just remember...i must not have been the best.

take care, may god bless you more than he has blessed me...matter of fact, right now, god is laughing at me... oh can laugh too...

go ahead...laugh...

ill be here again soon.

i hope....

2. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

I am very sorry for your misfortunes. You will have my thoughts for you to find a job and get some shelter and stay with us. Laughing at other pains is in my opinion the worst thing anybody can do to another person and the last thing I would ever do to somebody.

Hang in there!
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Stay strong! Eventually it will all be better again. :hug:
  4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

hey Mikel sweety,

I understand it feels the world is against you right now. so much is going on in your life to get you down. but this doesnt have to be the end.

There are other jobs, better jobs, more interesting ones. You could claim benefits whilst your looking for one? then maybe you could save towards moving out? i was so glad i did. it made my life.

Money isnt the be all and end all. stay around, talk to me more. please hun

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your going through this :sad:
    I hope things will work out for you :hug:
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm not quite sure what to say, but I do know that no one here is/will be laughing at you. We want to help and support you.

This doesn't have to be the end, I don't know much about this kind of thing (about benefits and such) but there is a solution to everything, and it doesn't have to be death.

Stay strong and please take care :hug:
  7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry this has happened to mikel :hug:
    Hey you have my cell number, give me a call or a text or something if you can sometime ok? I'd like to know you're okay and keep in touch.
    I'm gonna miss you like woah <3 :(
    Take care of yourself and i hope i hear from you soon.
  8. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: Michael.
    I'll miss you:(
    Hope to see you back here...

9. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You know i'd offer you a place to stay if I could. Even if it's thousands of miles away lol. Ask him to extend the time so you can search for a job hun. He should understand getting laid off wasn't your fault. If he doesn't kick him in the skull and run like a bastard :)

:hug: hun
  10. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

well, my mom dragged me bck for the day...HE is gone for today, she sent him on a fishing trip...odd isnt it? im here, so ill be in chat as much as possible..if you read this, jump right in, and look for me, ok? i actally slept in my cramped little car last night. i wrote this little thing...mods, if it would be better in the inspirational section, trim it out, or copy it in...its up to not tooo worried, anymore.

Heaven woke me up,
    and called my name
    I'm drinking from a nearly empty cup
    like the devil, playing his little game

Watch me win
    or watch me fall
    Only i know where i will start to bend
    only i know where i can fall

Yet, im not dead
    not much still alive
    These are just things in my head
    at least i havent gone through a nosedive

I'm here, and yet im not
    I'm gone, but not forgot
    I'm here, and yet still strong
    I'm waiting, never have i waited so long.

I'll still stand, with nothing to say
    I'll still be here, just for another day
  11. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

mikey im so sorry hunni i had no idea all this was going on , please page me on msn let me know ur ok im really worried, :hug: , u know id help if i was closer , please hun take care , ur such a sweetie and a really good person all i want is to see u safe and happy , i know something will work out for u hunni i just know it will

Jo xx
  12. Michael...please, for me, don't lose sight of God's plan. I may not know much about Christianity, but I do know that God would never laugh at people to mock them or relish in their misfortune.

I love to you soon.
  13. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Mikel, TC mate.

I hope thing will work out better for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.