I'm Having a lot of suicide thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by reece86, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reece86

reece86 Member

Hi the last few weeks i have had a lot of i want to end it all thoughts, my life is going no where, I dont have much to live for. no job at the moment living with my mum, lost friends. maybe I should go back on Zoloft, what do you guys think?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Definetly go back on zoloft if it worked It will help so much. take care

3. reece86

reece86 Member

thanks violet.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey if you ever get so down please call crisis they do help. I did first time yesterday and the guy was very helpful. please reach out I am glad your here and please stay well okay. Your name is the same as my son and he was born 1986 i wouldn't want anything to happen to him or to you If zoloft not effective new meds are out there cipralex and others with less side effects take care okay

5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi Reece, welcome to SF. There are times when I have a lot of suicidal thoughts. I root out what is making me angry. Some things I can change (me), and some things I can't (other people). If I can make a change, that's cool, if I can't make a change, I look at what I can do in my life for me, irregardless of what other people are doing.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Reece, welcome to the forum.
    I'd say definitely go back on it, how was it working when you were on it?
    :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Reece, welcome to the forums.. Was the Zoloft working for you?? Did you give it time to build up in your system..Most phsyc meds take six to eight weeks before they start working..Every ones body chemistry is different.. What works for one person may not help another..Talk to your doctor and let him know what is going on.. You may need a change in your meds..It took me four years of med changes before they found a regimine of meds that work for me..

8. reece86

reece86 Member

hi, thats for your posts guys feeling a bit better now, as far as the zoloft goes it used to make me feel real tied. anyone else here on anything :biggrin:?

9. Zola

Zola Antiquities Friend

Hi, stranger. Saw that you were from Florida and had to say hello. Where in Florida? I'm over in Vero Beach. Been here since 1977. Just me and my wife. Came from New York. My wife's from France, originally. i like the small town atmosphere here in Vero. Drop me a line!

Take care.

Zola

10. reece86

reece86 Member

Im from Australia, dont know why it says im from the USA, lol, wish i was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.