I'm having issues...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GhostOfYou, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostOfYou

GhostOfYou Well-Known Member

Well, I'm really having issues.
    I've been having panic attacks all day. I'm a student in high school and I have classes, so there's only so much I can do to control them along with my feeling right now. the school nurse says I should take deep breaths, but it's not helping very much.

Everything is going wrong, and I want to kill myself. I can't stop cutting, and no one understands what I feel like.

I'd write more, but the bell just rung and I'll be late for my next class if I stay on here.

I just ... need help. If anyone cares. Thanks for reading if you've gotten this far.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ghost I know how overwhelming things can get and push you to the point of total confusion and panic. It is a horrible feeling and you believe you are so alone. But you aren't. I'm here if you want to chat about it. I suffer from excrusiating panic attacks so much so that they get to the point where I can't leave my house. And they seem to feed themselves and grow. But sometimes just being able to talk to someone when they hit, helps a lot. Here to listen if you want.

3. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

I am having the same problem. :( You can talk to me too, maybe we can discuss some way to deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2008
  4. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

i totally understand you. i used to use cutting for anxiety relief until my doc started me on ativan and naltrexone (its a frusturating miracle if you want to stop cutting).

anyways hang in there. oh yeah:
    :hug:

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun im sorry that you are dealing with panick attacks. Perhaps you should conact the school nurse or your parents letting them know that you think you need to see a doc. Meds can do wonders. Dont be scared to seek help.
    Good luck
    :hug:
    Beret xx

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Ghost. Have you talked to your teachers about the way that you are feeling? I'm a high school teacher as well if you would like to talk to me about your anxiety/panic attacks. You r teachers will most likely be happy to help if you talk to them. Go to a teacher that you really trust and tell them how you're feeling about school and your panic attacks. :hug:

7. GhostOfYou

GhostOfYou Well-Known Member

Hey guys... I am really sorry for the late reply. I haven't been on in days due to, well, more personal issues.
    Thank-you so much to everyone who replyed. I tried to get help more than once, but no one cares about me anymore. Except a few online people, but talking only helps for so long.
    So I've decided I don't want to die, I just don't want to live anymore. So that's why I have to do what I'm going to do.
    I'm sorry. And thank-you for the help, I just can't organize my own thoughts nevermind try to explain them to someone else.

-GhostOfYou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.