1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm having trouble moving

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by robroy, Nov 2, 2015.

1. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

im not exactly sad or tired, I'm just having trouble finding the strength to move. I just can't seem to care right now, just want to sit down, not sure what's wrong with me but this seems to happen to me a lot . Can anyone else relate or advise me?

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, robroy. Fatigue and various aches and pains be there because of depression...and also because of a variety of common physical ailments. I think the best bet is for you to see your doctor - he/she will be able to ask the right questions and order blood work and/or other tests to diagnose and help you.

A simple thing like not having enough iron in our diet can result in anemia, and the fatigue of anemia is a lot like the fatigue with depression (in my experience).

I'd get checked out and nip whatever is happening in the bud. I hope you feel better soon! :)

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry Robroy, Yes I would get checked out , the way that you are talking sounds like it is not all new to you! if that is, definitely see your doc! I am sorry that you are feeling that because it will affect your mood later! I do hope that you are feeling better! The other item I want to ask you about because it is a depressant, the other night Sat I seem to remember you saying you were doing some drinking? That is your call but It is a depressant, some it affects differently but I was just wondering how much you had an how it affects you? With that all said I like and appreciate you and I do not want to see you getting sick Please! Take care of yourself to the best of your ability!

4. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Thanks Leigh, I don't usually drink much anymore becuse of it affects me so deeply, but on Saturday I was so nervous about the big talk with my parents I couldn't help it. I'm going to talk to my doctor more on Saturday about this but I just wanted to see if others had dealt with this.