I'm hear to listen, if you'd like to talk.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Billy Guilfoyle, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, my name is Billy, and I'm a professional donating my time and open ear for those wanting to talk about their feelings and what might be going on. Both of my parents committed suicide, which made me very curious about life and thus inspired me to enter this kind of work in general.

If you'd like to talk, or would like me to simply listen without any form of judgment or advice, whatever you might be wanting or needing, please feel free to contact me either through this forum or personally by email at everyoneisgoingconscious@gmail.com

My heart is here for you, if you need it.

Thank you, and it's okay to feel the way you feel,

Billy

2. Things

Things Well-Known Member

It's a good thing, what you're doing. I hope you help a lot of people like this.

I've been feeling like I need to talk to someone. I was considering calling a crisis line, those Samaritians you know? But the thought of talking through the phone with a stranger makes me afraid. I don't even know how to start a conversation with them...

I'm not even sure what to talk about here?

3. Hey, how are you?

Sometimes it's just good to start slow with a simple conversation. It doesn't have to go too deep or anything. So I hope you might consider shooting me an email, if you feel you want someone to hear you out or if you just want to start a simple little dialogue. My email is everyoneisgoingconscious@gmail.com

It's definitely worth it, this life. But I feel that the sadness we feel is so very important as well. It's an intricate part of being alive. There's nothing wrong with feeling sad, that's for sure.

Hope this finds you well,

Billy

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I'm better right now. Just getting over a crash I had (it's a term I use when I'm feeling suddenly bummed).

No offense, but I don't want to give away my email. I don't even give it to my friends.

I see what you mean. I appreciate saddness sometimes, it spices up life and makes less boring. I just wish I didn't feel it so much. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.