I'm here, but I don't want to be. (trigg)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by daniellex0x, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daniellex0x

daniellex0x New Member

I'm sorry, but I have to get my thoughts in order and get this off my chest.

For a long time now I've been really suicidil, I've made a half hearted attempt, and scince then I've been almost more ready to "end it all".

My life has been an emotional rollercoster, I've had terrible relationships with my family and with boyfriends, been molested and raped, but I won't get into that, I've had even worse body-image, been bulimic for 3 years and my SI is getting worse aswell.

I'm am sooo ready just to go, but theres something in the back of my head saying to stay, and i'm so confuzed and so depprsed, the thought of ending it all just seems better and better, I'm just so torn apart. :unsure:

Any advice would be appricated.

-Danielle

2. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the site

You have really been through some emotional turmoil, you have to try to be strong and keep going, think of your family that will be left grieving, as time passes the pain will lessen and you never know what happiness the future could bring for you.

Take care

3. daniellex0x

daniellex0x New Member

Thank you for the support

4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

If there's something that keeps you going, keep thinking of that. Keep thinking of the reasons why you're here.

:welcome: to :sf:

5. EllieThade

EllieThade Antiquities Friend

First of all, welcome to SF. Second, I share a lot of the things you said in your post with you. Are you seeing a therapist? It could really help if you have the right person. Please keep posting and talk about what you're going through and what you're feeling. We're here to listen and help if we can... Hang in there.

Ellie

6. EllieThade

EllieThade Antiquities Friend

First of all, welcome to SF. Second, I share a lot of the things you said in your post with you. Are you seeing a therapist? It could really help if you have the right person. Please keep posting and talk about what you're going through and what you're feeling. We're here to listen and help if we can... Can you tell me more about what is in the back of your head saying to stay? You've got to explore that and hang onto it. Hang in there.

Ellie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.