I'm here...kinda.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by twiztid_angel981, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm 26. Married soon to be Divorced. Quietly admiring people who actually have the courage to move on. I'm exhausted emotionally. I have two cats. I have two guinea pigs. I have two roommates. I have two mes....medicated. and un-medicated. I'm lost in a sea of "i'm sorry" and "things will get better". Someone save me from drowning in all these expectations.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

welcome to SF.
    :)

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You will have the courage to move forward like so many others. I realize all seems hopeless right now, but it isn't. I understand the fears, the apprehensions, the self doubt. Everything that comes along with divorce. I am here to talk if you need someone. My PM box is open to you. I will answer as soon as I possibly can. Have faith in yourself. You are a survivor. :hug:

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello and :welcome:to sf im sorry you are struggling at the moment happy to chat anytime tc xx

6. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :smile: :hug:

8. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

And well done for getting the courage up to post on this site. Seems like you've made the first step

Take care :hug:

9. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I have cat too! hehe hope you find what you need here and pm if you need me!

10. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF

11. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

me too i have a kitty cat and my name is kat :laugh:
    welcome to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.