I'm here...kinda.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by twiztid_angel981, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm 26. Married soon to be Divorced. Quietly admiring people who actually have the courage to move on. I'm exhausted emotionally. I have two cats. I have two guinea pigs. I have two roommates. I have two mes....medicated. and un-medicated. I'm lost in a sea of "i'm sorry" and "things will get better". Someone save me from drowning in all these expectations.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

welcome to SF.
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You will have the courage to move forward like so many others. I realize all seems hopeless right now, but it isn't. I understand the fears, the apprehensions, the self doubt. Everything that comes along with divorce. I am here to talk if you need someone. My PM box is open to you. I will answer as soon as I possibly can. Have faith in yourself. You are a survivor. :hug:
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello and :welcome:to sf im sorry you are struggling at the moment happy to chat anytime tc xx
  6. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :smile: :hug:
  8. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

And well done for getting the courage up to post on this site. Seems like you've made the first step

Take care :hug:
  9. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I have cat too! hehe hope you find what you need here and pm if you need me!
  10. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF
  11. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

me too i have a kitty cat and my name is kat :laugh:
    welcome to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.