I'm Here, Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obviously here because I feel suicidal. Now what? I don't see any point in me living. I hurt everybody I love. I can't stand doing that anymore. I don't know what to do.

elvinchild

Would you like to tell us a little bit more about why you are feeling this way? I can certainly relate to feeling like I hurt everyone I love. At the same time I know that ending my life might hurt them more.

Anyway, welcome to the forum... I'll think you'll find people here are very understanding. In the very least, it often helps to know you are not alone in what you are feeling... at best, I hope we can offer you some helpful advice.

I don't know if I have the energy to stay strong anymore. In the last 30 minutes I've caused one of my friends to start cutting himself and my other friends have already told me they can't handle me right now. I feel so alone. I feel so scared. I want to try and fix the relationship I messed up with my friends and I want to save my friend from this and I know it's all my fault. I don't know if I can live with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00