I'm here now.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Reid.Moore, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reid.Moore

Reid.Moore New Member

Recent frustrations and difficulties have fallen in place in such a way that I feel I need to reach out to strangers who identify with me, so here I am. I don't know what exactly I should say about myself here, though, as it seems that anonymity is promoted here. I can follow the rules, but it hurts a bit to be anonymous when I am feeling like I need to be close to others to feel any sort of improvement.

I suppose I should start by giving a very broad introduction and generally stating how I'm feeling.

I'm in my late 20's, and I'm in the South East USA. I have been consistently feeling abandoned and actively un-cared for, for quite some time now. I feel stuck and trapped, and I feel like I am out of options.

I'm tired of hearing the same answers and suggestions. I hope I can find some advice or bit of knowledge somewhere that makes sense and rings true for me.
  2. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

Hi Reid, you don't have to be completely anonymous here. Feel free to tell us everything about your life that you see fit, except of course things like your SS#, PIN or address but I think anything else should be fine. I'm a bit too tired to post anything that could be considered meaningful but I just wanted to take the time to welcome you to SF and that I hope you stick around to tell us more about your problems and who knows, you might hear something original.

- Cheers
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You don't have to be completely anonymous...you can tell us how you're feeling and what you're thinking. I'm sorry that you feel unwanted and like no one cares, but we care here. Welcome to SF and I hope you find the support you need here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.