Im here still... just barely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jacob1973, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to write as its been a while since I was on. I have been so busy with work, yet suicide is always in my mind. The long midnight jobs Im working keeps me tired, but at least its paying the bills.. I hope. But still, I am now so incredibly alone. My room mate moved out for a new job 1000miles away, so I am all alone. I feel depressed!. I just dont know how or where to go in life, even if I wanted to stay alive, but that is my conflict of mind. Whether to stay or to go. On one hand, I am still somewhat hopeful to find someone, have a family and the great "american dream". On the other hand, I am simply tired of chasing that dream, when it seems that I cant even see it anymore. I dont know, I am just tired.. ok maybe its the fact that I have been up 16 hours now, and just got off work. So off to bed I go.
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there ..
    just wanted 2 say welcome .. and its good u posted..
    sorry u feel lonely - i feel it myself alot .. so i know how horrible it is .. if u ever fancy a chat feel free 2 pm me..
  3. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

Don't feel lonely. Everyone is here to help you.

Don't give up on that dream. Losing hope is merely a stumbling block. You will survive it. Take care.
  4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: try n keep your head up :smile:
    if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me :heart:
    triggs xx
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome, thanks for writing :)
    Pm me if ever you need to chat!
    Keep talking to us on here, there's often people on here to reply to you and keep you company if your feeling lonely.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep hanging in there jacob! You can do it :arms:
  7. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

Its been a hard few days for me.. I am finally working again.. but I just dont care about anything. :zombie: :nite:
  8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey jacob :hug: it's good you're working again :smile:
    i know how it feels just to not care about anything but you have to push past this and get motivated by something - is there a film or a book that has previously given you motivation to do something? that should get you feeling like life is worth it again :)
    thinking of you :heart: triggs xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.