I'm here too. ^^

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Minni, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minni

Minni Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm Minni. ^^ I'm 16 year old girl and soon turning 17. I must admit that I did have times I really wanted to give up on life and die. But I realized that death is not the right way. Times may be bad but a person's efforts can do wonders. Of course everything will lead to death. But that is not the point. I want to enjoy life as long as I can. I don't see it as a horrible thing. I would rather see it as a gift, although a lot of people here would like to disagree with me on this point. I just went through a lot of stuff alone and came to an important conclusion. Life is never fair and easy, but that's why it's so fun to live.
    I'm happy now and I'm leading a wonderful life. Of course I still encounter hardships but I'm strong enough to face them. I promised to myself that I will never run away. Not from anything. The reason I came here is not to make fun of people or to brag. I'm here because I would like to help other people in need of someone who's positive about life. ^^ Everyone should be able to get to the bright site of life.

Hope to see some of ya around. :biggrin:

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum hun :welcome::hug:
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hope to see you around as well :smile:
  4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF Minni! :smile:
  5. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

double welcome to SF Mimi!!! :hug: wish i could see life that way. Ever need to talk? Just PM me please! :smile: :hug:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I'm glad you realised life is worth living :) welcome to the forums!
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the site Minni. :hug:
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

i love the title of this. I'm not sure if you meant it how I took it, but it speaks of how I feel. Abandonment. I think a lot of us feel that. like hey, what about me, I'm here too! Anyway, welcome again I already said welcome but you get a double welcome from me :laugh:
  10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Minni :)
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum hun :hug:
  12. Minni

Minni Member

Thank you all for your warm welcome. ^^ I feel like a member of a new family. xD :laugh::tongue:
  13. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.