I'm here, walking on the edge

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by the prodigal failure, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello.
    I have been suicidal many times in my life. I have 3 attempts that were unsuccessful but the last one was close ( 3 days in ICU on a ventilator). The fact that I am here is positive. My wife, I cannot talk to about how I feel. She views these feelings as selfish attempts at her, which is far from the truth. I would give anything to not be suicidal, to not have a form of bipolar disorder, to be normal, for lack of a better word. Maybe I can help some of you and perhaps you may help me, knowingly or not.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
  2. LtRoarke

LtRoarke Guest

Welcome to SF, prodigal! I am sorry that you're hurting right now. When somebody will not listen to me or I am not in the mood to talk, I write down everything I am feeling. Sometimes, I tear up the paper I wrote it on! It makes me feel tons better. Feel free to type your feelings here; we will listen and offer our support. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Best wishes to you :)

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I am sure you will find someone to share your pain with. We have many good people here that truly do understand. :hug: PM me if you would like to talk

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2006
  4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

:welcome:

TDM

5. kittie kat

kittie kat Active Member

hey there!! welcome to ur 2nd family...
    I am here too if u wanna talk...

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :)

Take care, and see you around the forum, and maybe the chatroom!

Joe

7. Hi - and welcome to SF. I am sorry that you have been hurting so bad - hopefully the members at SF will understand and be able to help - many people here know how painful problems can be. Hope to see more of you here

Love

GE

8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!:smile: Come here as often as you need to vent or help. I am sorry you have been unhappy and hope that perhaps our friendship can help you in some way.

hugs and hope,

least

9. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm late but I'd still like to offer you a warm welcome.

Mia

10. Manically Depressed

Manically Depressed Active Member

Why do people always say its selfish to want to kill yourself? Ive never viewed it as being selfish.

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum

vikki xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.